Introducing Campus Direct Biometric Centre
You can now submit your biometrics at Campus Direct for FREE OF CHARGE!
Campus Direct now manages a biometrics centre for UK Visas and Immigration, where you can simply and quickly submit your completed visa application form, supporting documents and biometric data, all under one roof with the expertise supervision and guidance.
All services are free of charge including advice on Tier 4 Visa Application and form filling.
How to apply?
Research your visa type
- Confirm what type of visa you are applying for and the documents that you will need in order to complete the process. All documents are required to be in English.
- Team at Campus Direct will help you submit all documents and apply for your visa online
- Biometric submission is free of charge for students who apply through Campus Direct.
Upload your supporting documents
- Upload your supporting documents for free. Campus Direct helps you to digitally submit all the necessary documents and personal information at our office, allowing you keep valuable documents instead of sending them to UK Visas and Immigration.
Attend your appointment
- You must attend the appointment for your visa application and cannot send someone instead of your place.
- Arrive 15 minutes early.
- Bring a valid passport or travel documents.
- At the Visa Application Centre, you will also need to submit your fingerprints and photograph. This is known as biometric information collection. (Uses no inks, liquids or chemicals and will not mark your skin)
- Your digital photograph must be taken with full face and without sunglasses or tinted spectacles, or head covering unless it is worn for religious or medical reasons. Your face should be clearly visible with no hair across the eyes.
- Ensure your fingertips are free from any forms of decoration, cuts, abrasions or other markings as these may affect your ability to provide acceptable finger scans.
*All service for dependent will include charge.
Who decides if I will get a visa?
- Your visa application will be processed and decided by UK Visas and Immigration staff. Campus Direct and its staff do not play any part in or influence the outcome of your visa application. Campus Direct can only provide services to ensure that your visa application is correctly filled in and submitted.