Welcome to CDUK Australian Migration Center
CDUK specialises in Skilled Migration and was established to cater the needs of clients from around the world, who request professional, accurate and speedy skilled migration advice to Australians. Our professional migration consultants are dedicated to providing fast and most appropriate expert advice to you that best suit your personal circumstances.
Why use our services
- Experienced Advisors
- Up-to-date Migration Advice
- Your security is our utmost priority
- Cost Effective Immigration Advice
- Student Services
- All our agents are registered with the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA) in Australia. MARA has strict guidelines when registering agents. The CODE OF CONDUCT of MARA guides us. This guarantees the quality of our world-class service. Take a moment to read our Customer Testimonials.
- Our team of experts is constantly attending Continuous Professional Development (CPD) activities, which is also a registration requirement set by the MARA. It is our duty to provide you with the current, most updated advice, in order to minimise the mistakes that occurs in the application process.
- CDUK has made every attempt to protect your personal details by adding the maximum-security measures to the operated systems. We consider it is our duty to ensure that your information shall not be on the hands of a third party. We have kept our promise to you, and will continue to do so.
- We charge our clients a Flat fee for each of the services we provide. You are aware of the cost of all our services prior to purchasing them. There are no hidden costs that you may encounter in the conventional style of migrating business. Therefore you could relax and plan your finances in preparation for an Australian visa.
- These services help you find quality higher educational study programs at affordable prices worldwide.
We offer you a number of services, ranging from phone consultation to lodging your migration application on your behalf. Our core services involve
- General Skilled Migration
- Partner Migration
- Business Migration
- Parent Migration
- Student Visas
- Skilled Visa
- In recent years, Australia has become the most popular destination among skilled migrants. The Skilled Migration Program is a Government initiative to identify potential skilled migrants who can make a valuable contribution to the economy and to overcome skill shortages in the workforce. More and more people are seeking employment opportunities in Australia by taking advantage of the skill migration program. You have the opportunity to migrate to Australia, if you are a skilled professional, a trades person, or an overseas student completing studies for more than two years in Australia. Assess your eligibility instantly for an Australian Skilled Visa.
- Business Visa
- Australia welcomes business people who can bring business skills, expertise and investment to Australia. Under the new scheme, business migrants are granted a Provisional Visa for four years at the beginning, and after establishing the business or maintaining their investment, they can apply for a Business Skills Residence Visa. There are four business visa categories that fall into this scheme.
- Business Owner category
- Senior Executive category
- Investor Category
- Business Talent Category
This visa is given primarily for a period of four years as a provisional visa. Once the business is established or the necessary level of investments is maintained, applicants are eligible to apply for permanent residency under this scheme.
- Student Visa
- CDUK is a higher education provider that helps find Sri Lankan students and professionals, quality higher educational opportunities/choices at competitive prices.
- Parent Visa
- Parents are entitled for migration to Australia if children living in Australia are sponsoring the parents. The children of the applicant must be Australian citizens or permanent residents. To be eligible for this visa, one must pass the “balance of family test”. Passing the test will mean that the applicants will have more children in Australia than in any part of the world, and the sponsors are settled in Australia.
- Partner Visa
- One will qualify for a spouse visa if;
- You are married to an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- You are in long-term relationship with an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- You are in a de-facto relationship with an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- You are in an interdependent relationship with an Australian citizen or permanent resident
Spouse visa is primarily given on a short-term basis for two years. If the applicant is able to prove the relationship is ongoing and actual, at the end of the two-year period, the applicant will be granted a permanent visa.